Friday, March 6, 2009

Identifying Props

Prop collecting, like most hobbies, is a lot of fun. Sharing the hobby with other prop collecting enthusiasts really enhances the experience, and one of those interesting tasks (after buying a new prop!) is to find it in an episode. Lately I have to give a shout out to my friend Cheri, who has been a prop-finding goddess! Cheri has located and identified several props for me and my fellow collectors through the Xena Prop House. If you haven't yet checked out XPH, please do do...Xena Prop House is a monthly newsletter published by our kindred spirit and really GREAT person, Barbie Arms. If you are interested in learning more about prop collecting, have props to showcase, want to find a prop, or need help IDing props, join our circle of collectors. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Check out my "link" section to go directly to current and past newsletter downloads. XPH is hosted by Mary D on her AUSXIP site. Happy hunting!

No comments: